- We're all fine - kids are fine - a little disappointed about the hearing being delayed for two weeks but overall, just fine. For now.
- I'm in pain - somehow hurt my back and ended up at the doctor's office on Wednesday morning.
- Now I'm on drugs. Darvocet + muscle relaxer = helps a little but not 100% but I think my back is s l o w l y getting better.
- I can still knit while on drugs. But that doesn't mean that I should. I made a mistake on the sequence of one row on the sock above and it's glaringly obvious. Oh well. They're for me. And the mistake will be well hidden under my pant leg.
- Emeline knows the difference between a car, truck, and van.
- Emeline is recognizing the color pink and identifying it by name.
- Emeline is recognizing the letters M and O and the number 5 and calling them by name and names "mommy and mouse" for M and "owl" for O.
- Emeline is learning that "mouse" and "moose" are two different things.
- Even though it seems like it's all about Emeline, Lila Pearl refuses to be ignored. :)
Everybody have a wonderful weekend - I have to get out of this computer chair and hobble back to my cozy knitting chair with the heating pad.